We are currently working with a hospital system in need of an
Operating Room RN to work in their Kissimmee, FL hospital
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the
planning, directing, and provision of nursing care to patients in
accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders,
recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established
standards and administrative policies.
The Operating Room RN provides nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
patient in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural
- Provides comfort and support for post-operative patients.
- Evaluates responses to treatments and interventions.
- Carries out physician orders.
Enjoy the following benefits and
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from
one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact
licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license
required within 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS certifications thru AHA
- Previous experience in acute care setting
- Previous experience in OR preferred
- Min one year circulating exp within the past 2 years
- Surgery center exp is ok
- Robotics is a PLUS
- 3 ORs and 2 endo suits
- MUST take on call- must be within 30mins to take on call (1
weekday and 1 weekend per month)
- Day shifts open - 8 hour/ 10 hour/ or 12- they are
Salary: 1 years $27- $31 (5 y)- $40 MAX
- Sign on/ Relo: $5,000 must have one year acute
Call pay rate/differential - $3.00
Call back pay is time and a half.