Registered Nurse CV Progressive Care Unit
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Up to 35K Bonus and Relocation Avaliable
- Horse Capital of the
- Driving distance to Gainesville,
St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898,
providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad
spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized
- Spectacular springs throughout the
Work Hours/Shift: FT
You Will Be Responsible
- Assesses and analyzes the health
status of patients in assigned nursing unit in a comprehensive
- Performs and/or assures completed
assessments on all patients admitted within the designated time
delineated in policy/unit standards.
- Performs on-going assessments and
documents according to policy and procedure.
- Plans patient care on assigned unit
in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care
- Directs, implements and coordinates
patient care activities on assigned unit to ensure the delivery of
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of
patient outcomes and documents effectiveness of planned and
implemented interventions and strategies in relation to the plan of
care within time frames per policy/unit standards. Includes patient
and family in the evaluation process.
- Provides appropriate patient
assessment and care specific to the needs of the patient
populations served (e.g. age groups; patients of size;
- Participates in Performance
Improvement activities, including Core Measures.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of
- PRN: at least 2 years RN
- BSN preferred
- RN: 12 months experience preferred
but not required
- Current FL RN License
To provide direct care to patients on an assigned unit
using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation,
and evaluation. Functions and performs all technical aspects
of nursing care within the framework of established policies and
procedures of AdventHealth Ocala. Responsible for managing
care of assigned patients and guiding and directing the activities
of ancillary staff. May function as charge nurse.
Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Ocala , Registered Nurse CV Progressive Care Unit, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!