Nurse Intern, PRN Nights
, M/S Surgical , AdventHealth
Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa,
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to
Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services,
with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB
· Performs patient care task in a
safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the
standard of care.
· Plans, coordinates and implements
NI care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of
· Coordinates NI care with RN and
other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
· Demonstrates ability to recognize
changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN
· Maintains complete and timely
documentation that assures accurate reflection of care
· Provides appropriate communication
with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their
· Responds to patient's request for
assistance in a friendly, timely manner.
· Refers problems/concerns to
appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure
accuracy of information and care provided.
What You Will
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or
· Must be currently enrolled in a
nursing program with minimum completion of Nursing I. Maintains
educational requirements of Nursing program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR
· Current BLS
Assists patients with the activities
of daily living, performs patient care tasks and maintains a safe
and clean environment. Completes tasks under the supervision
of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by
the Florida State Board of Nursing.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.