Registered Nurse - CVICU - 13 Week Contract
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: November 11, 2021
A rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse with
experience caring for patients experiencing unstable heart
conditions and requiring complex monitoring and nursing
interventions to fill a 13 week contract at a reputable area
At Jackson you’ll experience an incredibly supportive and
ambitious team where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding
careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months Cardiac Care Unit experience in an acute-care setting
within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of
patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive
benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give
you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings
and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Ocala , Registered Nurse - CVICU - 13 Week Contract, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!