RN Rapid Response Unit PRN Days/Nights
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Registered Nurse Rapid Response Unit
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala,
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
Rate - $35.00/Hour
- Horse Capital of the
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine,
Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing
healthcare to Marion County for over 120
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of
services, with programs that are nationally recognized and
- Spectacular springs throughout the
You Will Be Responsible
- Maintains safe practice by
demonstrating unit specific clinical competency and demonstrating
compliance with all regulatory
- Demonstrates safe practice in the
administration of medications.
- Ensures safe and effective handoff
communications and documentation of such between care
- Demonstrates sensitivity to pain
management by alleviating and reducing pain to level acceptable to
- Integrates ethical decision making
into daily nursing practice.
- Integrates research findings and
Evidence Based Practice into
- Acts as a patient
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills
appropriate to level of
- Integrates population specific
standards when planning care.
What You Will
of a school of Nursing.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5)
years of experience as a Critical Care Registered
- Current registration with Florida
State Board of Nursing
- Valid American Heart Association
(AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification,
- Valid AHA Advanced life support
certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit
- Skills required for work in critical
- Bachelor’s degree in
- Experience in a specialty
Response Nurse-RN utilizes the nursing process (assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation) to delegate, coordinate
and provide safe, therapeutic nursing care to patients/families.
This individual makes independent judgments/decisions and takes
action regarding a wide range of routine and complex patient
issues, operating under guidelines of the Rapid Response Team
Response Nurse-RN collaborates with appropriate disciplines to
coordinate continuity of patient care from admission through
discharge in support of the medical and nursing plans of care. The
Rapid Response Nurse-RN acts to support adult inpatient care needs
within the facility. This includes the care of critically ill
patients and transport from an inpatient unit to the ICU. He/she
responds as Code Blue Nurse, promoting effective team interactions,
patient assessment, ACLS interventions and complete/accurate
documentation. The Rapid Response Nurse-RN responds to and assists
with stroke alerts, assisting with plan of care and CT initiation.
The Rapid Response Nurse-RN provides house wide support for
assessments, specialized equipment, medication administration and a
variety of staff needs.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Ocala , RN Rapid Response Unit PRN Days/Nights, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!