CT Technologist I PRN (variable shifts) Ocala
Posted on: September 14, 2021
CT Technologist PRN
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Horse Capital of the
- Driving distance to Gainesville,
St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898,
providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a
broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally
recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the
PRN (variable shifts- days, evenings,
nights, weekends) and on-call for weekday night or
You Will Be Responsible
- Performs quality CT scan studies upon orders of licensed
- Verifies physician order prior to scanning
- Checks with physician, floor RN, Radiologist if clarification
of orders are needed.
- Always uses two types of patient identifiers (name and date of
birth) matched with arm band.
- Assures radiation protection to the patient according to
- Performs Time out procedure and Hand-Off communication
procedure for invasive exams.
- Assures radiation protection to staff and self according to
- Assures proper positioning and protocol for each exam and
provides quality post processed images.
- Obtains complete, current history of patient and reason for
- Accurate data input in Star in correct exam order.
- Accurate notes in PACS upon completion of study and
verification of all images sent to PACS for each exam.
- Accurate use of Injector usage and safety.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of 2-year Radiology program
- 0-2 year’s experience
- ARRT, RT, CT required
- Respirator Fit Test up to date
- Current Venipuncture competency
contributes to the goals of the department by providing quality CT
scanning services to those patients from infancy through geriatrics
undergoing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in Imaging
Services. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Obtains patient
history, explains standard procedures and addresses patient
concerns. Produces computerized tomographic images of specific
areas as required by the departmental protocols.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Ocala , CT Technologist I PRN (variable shifts) Ocala, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!