Ocala - Assistant Nurse Manager - Neurology - FT - Nights
Posted on: September 14, 2021
1500 SW 1st Ave
Assistant Nurse Manager - Med/Surg -
Top Reasons To
Work At AdventHealth
- Up to $25K Sign on Bonus and $10K
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St.
Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898,
providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Spectacular springs throughout the
- AdventHealth offers a broad spectrum
of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and
- Educates, validates and ensures
accountability of all Patient experience tactics.
- Participates and ensures that rounding
for outcomes occur daily.
- Promotes and validates iCARE
- Maintains responsibility for nursing
units on 24/7 basis, unless otherwise approved
- Participates in 30, 60, and 90 day
evaluations of new staff, and assists in completion of meaningful
annual evaluation of existing staff.
- Participates in staff development by
ensuring education, advancement of staff skills and
What You Will
Minimum of three
(3) years’ acute care RN nursing experience or two (2) years’
RN experience with at least two (2) years prior leadership
BLS, ACLS if required
Graduate of an
accredited School of
The Assistant Nurse Manager supervises and
coordinates patient care delivery on the assigned nursing units and
is accountable for meeting
The Assistant Nurse Manager supports the assigned
unit by planning, directing, and evaluating all nursing service
functions and activities for the assigned patient care unit to
ensure delivery of optimal available quality patient care and
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Ocala , Ocala - Assistant Nurse Manager - Neurology - FT - Nights, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!