Associate Executive Director
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Associate Executive Director
Brookdale Chambrel Pinecastle - 1801 SE 24th Road, Ocala,
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses,
incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for the day-to-day operational execution in support of
an Executive Director within a larger community. Manages occupancy
and monthly financial performance for the property. Maintains
positive working relationships with all residents, resident family
members, employees, and the business community.
- Under direct supervision of an Executive Director, responsible
for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents,
prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the
- Supervises, directs, and motivates staff. Maintains superior
training and morale. Ensures training programs are effectively
- Maintains high degree of resident satisfaction and retention
through consistent delivery of high quality services. Provides
leadership for staff and residents to include pro-actively solving
problems and resolving issues. Administers annual resident
- Executes renewal program with existing residents through a
proactive program ensuring the highest renewal rate possible.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, develops annual
operating and capital budgets. Maintains budget accountability to
the Executive Director, aggressively anticipates and minimizes
negative budget variances and deficits. Meets and exceeds budget
occupancy goals for the property. Continually explores means of
revenue enhancement and expense reduction.
- Hires, trains, disciplines and terminates employees in
accordance with company policies. Reviews hires, promotions,
disciplinary actions and termination of employment of associates
with attention paid to consistency in the selection and retention
of quality personnel.
- Ensures buildings, grounds and property are up to company
standards through the oversight of preventative maintenance systems
and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company standards
- Maintains current departmental policies, procedures, and
licenses in accordance with all requirements.
- Fosters creativity among staff to deliver the highest quality
and optimum services. Responsible for creating and maintaining an
atmosphere of stability. Acts as a member of Resident Counsel.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with community. Becomes
active in social and civic affairs of the local community.
Represents the facility and the company to governmental agencies,
professional organizations, community groups and other appropriate
- Conducts department head meetings on a weekly basis. Conducts
quarterly associate meetings to review safety on all aging issues
and building issues. Conducts quarterly residential meetings.
- Keeps current on competitive projects and programs in the
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Ocala , Associate Executive Director, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!