Speech Language Pathologist Pediatrics FT Days
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave,
Top Reasons To Work At
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St.
Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898,
providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad
spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized
- Spectacular springs throughout the
You Will Be Responsible
- Screen/evaluate individuals to
determine need for communication/swallowing therapy.
- Obtains complete/relevant case history
to ensure patient receives appropriate evaluation.
- Chooses assessments related to patient
complaint and diagnosis.
- Formulates and implement appropriate
therapy plan to maximize patient outcomes.
- Documents patient care timely to meet
professional standards and regulatory requirements.
What You Will
- Masters Degree
- Experience in dysphagia evaluation,
- State of FL Speech Pathologist
license, ASHA CCC, AHA BLS
-preferred vital stim
- preferred experience working
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Ocala , Speech Language Pathologist Pediatrics FT Days, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!