Nurse Assistant Non-Cert PCU Medical FT Nights Ocala
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At
- Horse Capital of the
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine,
- Part of the community since 1898, providing
healthcare to Marion County for over 120
- Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of
services, with programs that are nationally recognized and
- Spectacular springs throughout the
You Will Be Responsible
- Performs as a team member in assisting with safe and
effective patient care.
- Ensures personal hygiene and
comfort care is delivered to all
- Assesses skin condition on all
patients for potential skin breakdown and implements preventative
measures per wound/skin protocol. Communicates changes in skin
integrity to the licensed nurse.
- Ensures patient rooms are neat
- Responds to
intercom system in a timely
- Obtains vital signs per unit
abnormal findings to the licensed nurse.
What You Will
- High school graduate or GED
- Current BLS required issued by American Heart Association
- Current Florida certification as a Nursing Assistant
must be obtained within four (4) months of hire
- Excellent customer service
To perform duties as assigned and directed by the
licensed nurse in compliance with
established process standards, structure standards
and protocols of the assigned
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Ocala , Nurse Assistant Non-Cert PCU Medical FT Nights Ocala, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!