Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer
Specialists & Research Institute is the largest
independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United
States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across
Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in
community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Ocala,
Florida is searching for a Licensed Practical
Nurseto join our team!
Assist physician and RNs in the care of
patients by performing one or more of the following duties:
- Administering chemotherapy agents
- Preparing chemotherapy agents
- Patient assessments/triage
- Medical record documentation
- Patient/family education
- Active Florida LPN license required.
- Experience in IV therapy in clinic or hospital is
- Prior Oncology experience preferred.
- 30 hour IV certification course OR completion
of 30 hour IV certification course within 90 days of
- Current CPR and BLS certification is required.
- Fluency in the English language as well as excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- Valid drivers license in the resident state to travel to
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Ocala , 2021-7573, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!