Company: Columbus Hospitality
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The World Equestrian Center located in Ocala, Florida is
searching for a friendly and experienced Full time and Part time
Bartenders to join our team. The Bartender will be responsible for
preparing beverages and serving/processing food orders for guests
while delivering prompt and courteous service as well as
maintaining a high level of quality and consistency to ensure guest
- Greets guests pleasantly as they approach the bar;
- Promotes house drinks and utilizes up selling whenever possible
to maximize revenues.
- Prepares beverages requested by guests and servers according to
standard operating procedures establishing proper portions and
ingredients to control costs and provide consistent product to the
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to
determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies
management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or
impaired condition of customers;
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an
alcoholic beverage service is questionable.
- Performs opening and closing duties according to the operating
- Obtains, counts and secures; receives cash & credit card
payments from; gives accurate change and follows proper cash/credit
handling procedures as outlined in the operating procedures.
- Provide food service to guest.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these
arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this
position.Associates will be required to perform any other
job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document does
not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other than
an "at-will" employment relationship.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
- strong communication skills
- Money handling Experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
- Previous experience in a customer service based role -
preferably in a restaurant.
- Bartending experience.
- Serving experience is a plus.
- TIPs certification preferred.
The World Equestrian Center is managed by Columbus Hospitality
Management, a company committed to providing quality service and
memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work
environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team
through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by
providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants
will be required to submit to a background check prior to
Keywords: Columbus Hospitality, Ocala , Bartender, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!