Hotel Public Space Attendant
Company: World Equestrian Center Ocala
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The World Equestrian Center - Ocala is currently seeking
Public Space Attendant (Hotel) to join out team!
Public Space Attendant supports the operations in the public
space and the hotel. Ideal candidates have previous experience in
housekeeping and custodial services. Position is indoors and
outdoors so candidates must be able to come to work and produce
results regardless of outdoor weather conditions. Additionally the
job requires a great deal of often strenuous physical activity
therefore applicants should have the ability to meet these
requirements. Weekend availability is a
- Sweep, mop, scrub, vacuum.
- Ensure all public spaces are clean and sanitized.
- Utilize various cleaning agents, mixing according to label
instructions, and using in accordance with prescribed safety
precautions and directions.
- Utilize various custodial and general maintenance equipment,
i.e mops, brooms, buffers, pressure cleaners and blowers.
- Trash collection and sweeping.
- Assist in securing all rooms after daily use or servicing.
- Ability to lift, bend, twist and stand for long periods of
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these
arethe only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this
position.Associates will be required to perform any other
job-related duties assigned bytheir supervisor. This document
does not create an employment contract,implied or otherwise, other
than an "at will" employment relationship.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
- Janitorial experience 2 years preferred
- Custodian experience 2 years preferred
- Maintenance experience 2 years preferred
The World Equestrian Center is managed
by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed
to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a
positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on
supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the
family/work life balance and by providing development
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All
applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior
Keywords: World Equestrian Center Ocala, Ocala , Hotel Public Space Attendant, Other , Ocala, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!