Life-changing results BE THE CONNECTION. In your
role as a rehabliaison, you’ll have the opportunity to be the
connection between your strongprofessional abilities and
exceptional patient care that sets the standard. Applyyour
outstanding skills and knowledge in a different, more meaningful
way. Makethe most of your unique combination of talent, passion and
ambition with nationalpost-acute care leader Encompass Health.
WhatMakes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something
special: A team that is passionate about making an impact
onpatients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting,
Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord
injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple
trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients
achieve goals and regain independence, you can form
significantrelationships with them and celebrate the successes they
experience along theway.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more
than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to
keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a
better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something
decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Here is youropportunity to channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition, andexperience on a daily basis.
Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Develop census as defined by targetedgoals of the business
• Build referral relationships within anassigned geographic
territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Assist with coordination of thereferral-to-admission
• Represent our company incommunity-related activities.
• Use territory market analysis data toidentify potential new
• Recognize barriers to admission,respond appropriately and
follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professionalpresentations for referral
sources, community groups and others regarding ourservices,
programs, and outcomes.
Credentials: • An extensive understanding ofhealthcare
operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalentprofessional experience
• Two or more years of experience as aclinician or tech within a
healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience as anurse liaison or
successful sales experience within a healthcare
• Current state professional licensureessential.
• Current CPR certification preferred. • CRRN preferred. •
Current driver’s license in state ofemployment and acceptable
driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day
• Benefits that begin when you do. • Affordable medical, dental
and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time
employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation
• Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts. About
Us: Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass
Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate
rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in
36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we
are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead
with empathy, do what’sright, focus on the positive, and remain
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this
opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, pleasevisit us online at
Connect with us: https://www.facebook.com/EncompassCareers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 2275 SW 22nd Lane, Ocala 34474
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2025471