The Role You'd Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking
an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader.
Based in our Northern Florida, Panhandle, South Georgia territory,
you will drive all aspects of the Operating business - in a way
that honors our seven Core Values. Qualified candidates will travel
their territory on a regular basis, so willingness to travel and be
"hands on" is importoant. Some specific examples of
• Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, approximately
15 dialysis centers and 200 teammates
• Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical
outcomes, continuously improving year after year. Approximately
10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to
ensure quality and compliant patient care.
• Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead
successful operational conversions on acquisitions
• Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to
be the role model for American Healthcare
• Work at a place that acts more like a community than a
• Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7
Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity,
Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and
• Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff
Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers
Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the
business of saving patients' lives.
• Leadership for a multi-site Operational business, with a very
strong preference in a healthcare environment
• Proven experience leading a high performing team
• Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your
• Healthcare site management preferred with multi-site
• Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
• Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
• Philosophies that align with our core values
• And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
6917 Minchew Court, Panama
City, Florida, 32404, United States of America
Posted 2 Days Ago
About Us About DaVita Inc.
DaVita is a Fortune 500 health care provider focused on
transforming care delivery to improve quality of life for patients
globally. The company is the largest provider of kidney care
services in the U.S. and has been a leader in clinical quality and
innovation for 20 years. Through DaVita Kidney Care, the company
treats patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal
disease. DaVita is committed to bold, patient-centric care models,
implementing the latest technologies and moving toward integrated
care offerings for all. Through these efforts, DaVita has also
become the largest provider of home dialysis in the country. As of
June 30, 2019, DaVita served 204,900 patients at 2,723 outpatient
dialysis centers in the United States. The company also operated
248 outpatient dialysis centers in nine countries worldwide. DaVita
has reduced hospitalizations, improved mortality, and worked
collaboratively to propel the kidney care industry to adopt an
equitable and high-quality standard of care for all patients,
everywhere. To learn more, visitdavita.com/about .
Interested in joining our Village? There are over 70,000 careers
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer-
Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled. To learn more about what this means
click here .
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.